Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Wed July 31, 2013
How Subtle Factors Influence Our Eating
Originally published on Thu January 23, 2014 1:55 pm
A growing body of evidence suggests that subtle factors — things we’re not even aware of — influence our food choices. Everything from how our mothers ate when we we were in the womb, to what sorts of smells or noises are in the background while we dine.
NPR food and health correspondent Allison Aubrey joins us to discuss some of the latest research in this field.