Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Wed August 22, 2012
How To Maneuver The Wild World Of Online Dating
Originally published on Wed August 22, 2012 11:03 am
More singles are turning to online dating sites to search for that special someone. They can find dates based on religion, race, ethnicity or even eating habits. Guest host Viviana Hurtado delves into the world of niche dating sites with Erika Ettin. She's an online dating coach and the founder of the Washington-based business, A Little Nudge.