Most Active Stories
- Fazendeville, the town razed to make way for the Chalmette National Monument
- Photo Gallery: 2015 New Orleans Comic Con
- Electric car company Tesla Motors expanding number of charging stations in Louisiana
- Le Show For The Week Of Jan. 11, 2015
- Tickets Now On Sale For Wait, Wait... Don't Tell Me! — March 12, 2015 At The Saenger Theatre
Mon October 22, 2012
How Did Lance Armstrong Avoid Doping Prosecution?
Originally published on Mon October 22, 2012 5:25 pm
After a lengthy criminal investigation, federal prosecutors in February dropped their case against Lance Armstrong, to the surprise of many. For some insight into what may have been behind the U.S. attorney's decision not to prosecute, All Things Considered host Melissa Block talks with University of San Francisco law professor and former U.S. Attorney Kevin Ryan, who oversaw the BALCO steroid prosecution.