Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Mon October 22, 2012
How Did Lance Armstrong Avoid Doping Prosecution?
Originally published on Mon October 22, 2012 5:25 pm
After a lengthy criminal investigation, federal prosecutors in February dropped their case against Lance Armstrong, to the surprise of many. For some insight into what may have been behind the U.S. attorney's decision not to prosecute, All Things Considered host Melissa Block talks with University of San Francisco law professor and former U.S. Attorney Kevin Ryan, who oversaw the BALCO steroid prosecution.