Most Active Stories
- Fazendeville, the town razed to make way for the Chalmette National Monument
- Photo Gallery: 2015 New Orleans Comic Con
- Electric car company Tesla Motors expanding number of charging stations in Louisiana
- Le Show For The Week Of Jan. 11, 2015
- Tickets Now On Sale For Wait, Wait... Don't Tell Me! — March 12, 2015 At The Saenger Theatre
Wed August 3, 2011
Hot Chef, Hot Pepper, Hot Climate
1 pint of small, hot peppers
1 pint of cider vinegar
Put the peppers in a clean, glass bottle. Fill with vinegar and screw the top on tightly. Store the pepper vinegar in a cool, dark place for at least a week before using.
Use as a condiment as desired.
***This pepper vinegar improves with age and can be renewed by periodically adding more vinegar to the bottle. It is not necessary to add more peppers.
We'd love to hear from you! Email us!