Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
- Episode 609: The Curse Of The Black Lotus
Wed August 3, 2011
Hot Chef, Hot Pepper, Hot Climate
1 pint of small, hot peppers
1 pint of cider vinegar
Put the peppers in a clean, glass bottle. Fill with vinegar and screw the top on tightly. Store the pepper vinegar in a cool, dark place for at least a week before using.
Use as a condiment as desired.
***This pepper vinegar improves with age and can be renewed by periodically adding more vinegar to the bottle. It is not necessary to add more peppers.
We'd love to hear from you! Email us!