Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Arts & Culture
Thu July 21, 2011
History With a Twist
By Diane Mack
New Orleans, La. – New Orleans Down the Hatch: A Cabaret in Two Cocktails teaches the city's history to those old enough to imbibe! The cast includes culinary historian and actress Elizabeth Pearce, veteran actor Bob Edes and pianist Jim Walpole. Performances run July 22-23 at K-Joe's, 720 St. Louis Street, 2nd floor.