Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Arts & Culture
Thu July 21, 2011
History With a Twist
By Diane Mack
New Orleans, La. – New Orleans Down the Hatch: A Cabaret in Two Cocktails teaches the city's history to those old enough to imbibe! The cast includes culinary historian and actress Elizabeth Pearce, veteran actor Bob Edes and pianist Jim Walpole. Performances run July 22-23 at K-Joe's, 720 St. Louis Street, 2nd floor.