Most Active Stories
- Fazendeville, the town razed to make way for the Chalmette National Monument
- Photo Gallery: 2015 New Orleans Comic Con
- Electric car company Tesla Motors expanding number of charging stations in Louisiana
- Le Show For The Week Of Jan. 11, 2015
- Tickets Now On Sale For Wait, Wait... Don't Tell Me! — March 12, 2015 At The Saenger Theatre
Tue May 21, 2013
History Matters: Remembering the Siege of Vicksburg, 150 years ago
By Kate Archer Kent
Commentator Gary Joiner remembers the Siege of Vicksburg and how fresh baked bread factored into the capture of the emaciated city and Confederate soldiers, 150 years ago this week.
Copyright 2013 KDAQ-FM. To see more, visit http://www.redriverradio.org/.