Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Tue May 21, 2013
History Matters: Remembering the Siege of Vicksburg, 150 years ago
By Kate Archer Kent
Commentator Gary Joiner remembers the Siege of Vicksburg and how fresh baked bread factored into the capture of the emaciated city and Confederate soldiers, 150 years ago this week.
Copyright 2013 KDAQ-FM. To see more, visit http://www.redriverradio.org/.