Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Tue May 21, 2013
History Matters: Remembering the Siege of Vicksburg, 150 years ago
By Kate Archer Kent
Commentator Gary Joiner remembers the Siege of Vicksburg and how fresh baked bread factored into the capture of the emaciated city and Confederate soldiers, 150 years ago this week.
Copyright 2013 KDAQ-FM. To see more, visit http://www.redriverradio.org/.