Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Tue July 23, 2013
History Matters: Polish military will never forget its winged hussars
Originally published on Wed August 7, 2013 8:41 am
The Polish winged hussars were famous for their huge "wings," a wooden frame carrying feathers of birds. Commentator Gary Joiner says it's a history that the Polish Air Force honors today.
Copyright 2013 KDAQ-FM. To see more, visit http://www.redriverradio.org/.