Most Active Stories
- Fazendeville, the town razed to make way for the Chalmette National Monument
- Photo Gallery: 2015 New Orleans Comic Con
- Electric car company Tesla Motors expanding number of charging stations in Louisiana
- Le Show For The Week Of Jan. 11, 2015
- Tickets Now On Sale For Wait, Wait... Don't Tell Me! — March 12, 2015 At The Saenger Theatre
Red River Radio
Tue January 29, 2013
History Matters: Keep the memory of Louisiana's ghost towns alive
By Gary Joiner Ph.D. & Gary Joiner Ph.D.
Commentator Gary Joiner explores abandoned towns -- from Rum Center to Fischer -- and explains why their history matters.
Copyright 2014 KDAQ-FM. To see more, visit http://www.redriverradio.org/.