Most Active Stories
- Fazendeville, the town razed to make way for the Chalmette National Monument
- Photo Gallery: 2015 New Orleans Comic Con
- Le Show For The Week Of Jan. 11, 2015
- Electric car company Tesla Motors expanding number of charging stations in Louisiana
- Tickets Now On Sale For Wait, Wait... Don't Tell Me! — March 12, 2015 At The Saenger Theatre
Tue August 5, 2014
History Matters: History buffs should flock to Jefferson, Texas
Originally published on Wed August 6, 2014 10:28 am
Commentator Gary Joiner spotlights an East Texas town that is trapped in time -- in a good way. He calls Jefferson, Texas, a historian's jewel in the woods.
Copyright 2014 KDAQ-FM. To see more, visit http://www.redriverradio.org/.