Most Active Stories
- Fazendeville, the town razed to make way for the Chalmette National Monument
- Photo Gallery: 2015 New Orleans Comic Con
- Le Show For The Week Of Jan. 11, 2015
- Electric car company Tesla Motors expanding number of charging stations in Louisiana
- Tickets Now On Sale For Wait, Wait... Don't Tell Me! — March 12, 2015 At The Saenger Theatre
Tue August 13, 2013
History Matters: Civil War historians follow the footsteps of Union soldiers
Commentator Gary Joiner takes us on a road trip. We follow the Red River Campaign that Civil War historians like to travel to follow in the footsteps of the Union army soldiers who moved through the area more than 150 years ago.
Copyright 2013 KDAQ-FM. To see more, visit http://www.redriverradio.org/.