Most Active Stories
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Barataria Bay, 4 Years After The Deepwater Horizon Disaster
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
Wed July 24, 2013
Health Matters: Advancements in the screening and treatment of HIV
Originally published on Thu July 25, 2013 10:21 pm
Aired Thursday, July 25 at 6 p.m. Since the first Aids cases were diagnosed in the U.S. in the 80s, many advancements have been made in the screening and treatment of HIV. What are these advancements? Infectious Disease Physician Dr. Gerardo Negron, Brett Malone, Executive Director of the Philadelphia Center in Shreveport, and Robert Darrow joined us for Health Matters to provide the latest information and take your questions during the show.