Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Wed July 24, 2013
Health Matters: Advancements in the screening and treatment of HIV
Originally published on Thu July 25, 2013 10:21 pm
Aired Thursday, July 25 at 6 p.m. Since the first Aids cases were diagnosed in the U.S. in the 80s, many advancements have been made in the screening and treatment of HIV. What are these advancements? Infectious Disease Physician Dr. Gerardo Negron, Brett Malone, Executive Director of the Philadelphia Center in Shreveport, and Robert Darrow joined us for Health Matters to provide the latest information and take your questions during the show.