Most Active Stories
- Fazendeville, the town razed to make way for the Chalmette National Monument
- Photo Gallery: 2015 New Orleans Comic Con
- Electric car company Tesla Motors expanding number of charging stations in Louisiana
- Le Show For The Week Of Jan. 11, 2015
- Tickets Now On Sale For Wait, Wait... Don't Tell Me! — March 12, 2015 At The Saenger Theatre
Tue October 16, 2012
Has Teen Courtship Gone Wild?
A Virginia teenager recently had a pilot fly a helicopter over his high school to ask a girl to a dance. Some say these spectacles are out of control but others ask, "why not?" Host Michel Martin leads a parenting panel on the costs of teen courtship with TV critic Eric Deggans, psychologist John Duffy, and blogger Carol Cain Alvarez.