Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Tue October 16, 2012
Has Teen Courtship Gone Wild?
A Virginia teenager recently had a pilot fly a helicopter over his high school to ask a girl to a dance. Some say these spectacles are out of control but others ask, "why not?" Host Michel Martin leads a parenting panel on the costs of teen courtship with TV critic Eric Deggans, psychologist John Duffy, and blogger Carol Cain Alvarez.