Most Active Stories
- Fazendeville, the town razed to make way for the Chalmette National Monument
- Photo Gallery: 2015 New Orleans Comic Con
- Electric car company Tesla Motors expanding number of charging stations in Louisiana
- Le Show For The Week Of Jan. 11, 2015
- Tickets Now On Sale For Wait, Wait... Don't Tell Me! — March 12, 2015 At The Saenger Theatre
Thu January 19, 2012
Has Political Mud-Slinging Reached New Heights?
As South Carolina gears up for this weekend's primary, hopefuls are spending millions on ads slamming the president and each other. Host Michel Martin speaks to NPR's Ron Elving and Rosemarie Ostler, author of the book "Slinging Mud," about how ads today fit into America's colorful history of political attack campaigns.