Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Wed October 26, 2011
Creole Mustard Cream Sauce
Yields approximately 1 cup
1/2 cup Creole mustard
1 cup heavy cream
Add 1 cup heavy cream to a 1 1/2 quarts sauce pot. Bring to a boil over a high heat, whisking constantly until the cream is reduced by half. Reduce the heat and whisk in the Creole mustard. Creole Mustard Cream Sauce is equally as good served as a dipping sauce for boudin as it is on andouille sausage.
We'd love to hear from you! Email us or enter our Culinary Contest!