Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- Fishermen And Retailers Go High-Tech For Authentic Gulf Seafood
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Wed December 14, 2011
Happy Table and Festive Wine
On this jolly edition of Louisiana Eats!, Poppy discusses the obscure, yet larger-than-life story of Eugene Walter. Then we'll get advice from W.I.N.O.'s Bryan Burkey about selecting wine for your gift-giving holiday celebration.
Yield: 3 cups
1 1/3 cups Coleman's dry mustard
2 cups sugar
1 1/3 cups champagne (Regina white wine) vinegar
Mix together dry ingredients. Add vinegar. Mix in eggs one at a time and continue beating in a double boiler until thick.
We'd love to hear from you! Write us or enter our Culinary Contest!