Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Wed December 14, 2011
Happy Table and Festive Wine
On this jolly edition of Louisiana Eats!, Poppy discusses the obscure, yet larger-than-life story of Eugene Walter. Then we'll get advice from W.I.N.O.'s Bryan Burkey about selecting wine for your gift-giving holiday celebration.
Yield: 3 cups
1 1/3 cups Coleman's dry mustard
2 cups sugar
1 1/3 cups champagne (Regina white wine) vinegar
Mix together dry ingredients. Add vinegar. Mix in eggs one at a time and continue beating in a double boiler until thick.
We'd love to hear from you! Write us or enter our Culinary Contest!