Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Wait Wait ... Don't Tell Me!
Thu June 14, 2012
Happy Father's Day!
Originally published on Fri June 15, 2012 4:00 pm
From our How To Do Everything podcast:
Listener Daniel is about to become a father for the first time, and for some reason, he called us for advice. So we went to the people who know parenting better than anyone else: Kids. We visited Ms. Strieter's first grade class at the South Loop School in Chicago, Ill., to find out how to be a great new dad.