Most Active Stories
- Fazendeville, the town razed to make way for the Chalmette National Monument
- Photo Gallery: 2015 New Orleans Comic Con
- Le Show For The Week Of Jan. 11, 2015
- Electric car company Tesla Motors expanding number of charging stations in Louisiana
- Tickets Now On Sale For Wait, Wait... Don't Tell Me! — March 12, 2015 At The Saenger Theatre
Tue September 10, 2013
Haiku In The News: The New $100 Bill
Originally published on Tue September 10, 2013 2:24 pm
"It's certainly one
of the most valuable
bills to counterfeit."
Currency expert Ben Mazzotta of the Fletcher School at Tufts University, speaking to CBSMiami/CNN about the U.S. Treasury Department's efforts to create a newly designed $100 note that is more difficult to replicate.
(If you find examples of Haiku in the News, please send them to: email@example.com. You could win a Protojournalist Prizepak.)