Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Fishermen And Retailers Go High-Tech For Authentic Gulf Seafood
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- Short-Term Rental Stakeholders All Agree On One Thing: Current Law Inadequate
Tue September 10, 2013
Haiku In The News: The New $100 Bill
Originally published on Tue September 10, 2013 2:24 pm
"It's certainly one
of the most valuable
bills to counterfeit."
Currency expert Ben Mazzotta of the Fletcher School at Tufts University, speaking to CBSMiami/CNN about the U.S. Treasury Department's efforts to create a newly designed $100 note that is more difficult to replicate.
(If you find examples of Haiku in the News, please send them to: email@example.com. You could win a Protojournalist Prizepak.)