Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Tue September 10, 2013
Haiku In The News: The New $100 Bill
Originally published on Tue September 10, 2013 2:24 pm
"It's certainly one
of the most valuable
bills to counterfeit."
Currency expert Ben Mazzotta of the Fletcher School at Tufts University, speaking to CBSMiami/CNN about the U.S. Treasury Department's efforts to create a newly designed $100 note that is more difficult to replicate.
(If you find examples of Haiku in the News, please send them to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You could win a Protojournalist Prizepak.)