Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Tue September 10, 2013
Haiku In The News: The New $100 Bill
Originally published on Tue September 10, 2013 2:24 pm
"It's certainly one
of the most valuable
bills to counterfeit."
Currency expert Ben Mazzotta of the Fletcher School at Tufts University, speaking to CBSMiami/CNN about the U.S. Treasury Department's efforts to create a newly designed $100 note that is more difficult to replicate.
(If you find examples of Haiku in the News, please send them to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You could win a Protojournalist Prizepak.)