Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Sat June 22, 2013
Haiku In The News: Chinese Food
Originally published on Sat June 22, 2013 7:37 pm
"How much of China
Owning our food supply is
Enough, is too much?"
Senate Agriculture Committee Chairwoman Debbie Stabenow (D-Mich.), commenting on the proposed sale of Virginia-based Smithfield Foods to Chinese-owned Shuanghui on CNBC, June 20, 2013
(If you find examples of Haiku in the News, please send them to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You could win a Protojournalist Prizepak.)