Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Louisiana Racing Commission
Sun September 9, 2012
Grimstad named to La. Racing Commission
Metairie business executive Thomas Grimstad has been appointed to the Louisiana Racing Commission.
Grimstad, president of Louisiana Medical Mutual Insurance Co., was named to the post by Gov. Bobby Jindal.
The commission enforces rules and regulations and develops policies for the Louisiana racing industry.