Most Active Stories
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Barataria Bay, 4 Years After The Deepwater Horizon Disaster
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
Louisiana Racing Commission
Sun September 9, 2012
Grimstad named to La. Racing Commission
Metairie business executive Thomas Grimstad has been appointed to the Louisiana Racing Commission.
Grimstad, president of Louisiana Medical Mutual Insurance Co., was named to the post by Gov. Bobby Jindal.
The commission enforces rules and regulations and develops policies for the Louisiana racing industry.