Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Fri May 4, 2012
Graphics: Tracking U.S. Monthly Unemployment
Originally published on Fri October 5, 2012 9:44 am
U.S. employers added 114,000 jobs in September, the Labor Department reports. And the unemployment rate fell to 7.8 percent, marking the first time since President Obama took the oath of office in January 2009 that the U.S. jobless rate is under 8 percent.