Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Mardi Gras 2013
Mon February 4, 2013
Grand Isle Parade Set for Feb. 10
The Grand Isle Independent Mardi Gras Parade is scheduled for 1 p.m. on Feb. 10.
The parade will begin at Cisco's Cantina at Blackberry Lane and Louisiana Highway 1. The group will travel down Louisiana 1 and disband along Cedar Lane.
Any float, boat, truck, wagon or car is allowed in the parade, The Courier reports.