Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Mardi Gras 2013
Mon February 4, 2013
Grand Isle Parade Set for Feb. 10
The Grand Isle Independent Mardi Gras Parade is scheduled for 1 p.m. on Feb. 10.
The parade will begin at Cisco's Cantina at Blackberry Lane and Louisiana Highway 1. The group will travel down Louisiana 1 and disband along Cedar Lane.
Any float, boat, truck, wagon or car is allowed in the parade, The Courier reports.