Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Mon December 24, 2012
Grambling Band to March in Obama Parade
The Grambling State University Tiger Marching Band will represent Louisiana in January at the parade honoring the inauguration of President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden.
The parade is set for Jan. 21 in Washington.
The News-Star reports the Grambling band marched in parades for the inaugural parades of presidents Jimmy Carter and George W. Bush in addition to the 2009 inaugural of Obama.
Grambling State University