Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Fri November 30, 2012
Golf's Storied St. Andrews Old Course Gets Facelift
Originally published on Fri November 30, 2012 6:05 am
Scotland's St. Andrews is sacred ground for golfers, often referred to as the "birthplace of golf." Renee Montagne and David Greene tell us about a major announcement — the first changes to the club's "Old Course" in about 70 years. The goal is to make it more challenging before the next British Open at St. Andrews in 2015.