Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
WWNO News Features
Wed August 12, 2009
GNO, Inc. President and CEO Michael Hecht on Economic Development
By Fred Kasten
New Orleans – Sustainable economic development is a vital piece of the recovery mosaic for post-Katrina New Orleans. Over the past year or so - a re-organized - and revitalized - GNO, Inc. - which you may remember as the New Orleans Chamber of Commerce - has taken a central role in economic development efforts for the greater New Orleans region. WWNO's Fred Kasten picks up the story...
For more information about Michael Hecht - and GNO, Inc. - please click here .