Most Active Stories
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Barataria Bay, 4 Years After The Deepwater Horizon Disaster
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
Mon August 20, 2012
Giant Cabrera Used Fake Website To Bolster Defense
Originally published on Mon August 20, 2012 5:02 pm
San Francisco Giant Melky Cabrera is serving a 50-game suspension after testing positive for performance-enhancing drugs. Over the weekend, the New York Daily News reported that Cabrera had set up a fake website to bolster a story that he didn't know what he was taking. All Things Considered host Audie Cornish talks with NPR's Mike Pesca about the story.