Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Tue March 19, 2013
Get Down to Business with Capital One
Capital One Bank is accepting applications now through Wednesday, March 20, for their Getting Down To Business program. This is a free, eight month curriculum that offers small business owners the opportunity to grow their businesses, and includes a matched savings component of up to $2,000.
Mark Boucray, Vice President of Capital One Community Development Banking, tells us more about the program and the benefit it provides to the entrepreneurs and community stakeholders alike.
The program is not limited to Capital One customers, and is offered in both English and Spanish. You can click here to apply online or learn more about the program.
Crescent City Connection