Most Active Stories
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Barataria Bay, 4 Years After The Deepwater Horizon Disaster
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
This Is NPR
Thu May 3, 2012
Get a Clue about NPR's Ask Me Another
Originally published on Tue October 16, 2012 12:43 pm
NPR's new quiz show, Ask Me Another, premieres tomorrow. Host Ophira Eisenberg, a cast of puzzlers and a live audience together work through puzzles, word games and brainteasers in each episode.
To get your brains warmed up for Friday's debut, give this custom NPR puzzle a whirl. The game is "Not Particularly Relevant" and was written by the puzzlemasters behind Ask Me Another. To play, just read each clue below and answer with phrases and names that have the initials NPR. Answers follow each clue by clicking "Continue."
Ask Me Another is available to NPR member stations beginning tomorrow. Among the first stations to air Ask Me Another this weekend and into the later part of May are: WHYY, WBUR, KRCU and WCPN. Contact your local station for varied carriage and broadcast plans.