Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Fri March 21, 2014
Gary Borders: My fake UFO photos led to a journalism career
An innocent science project helped define a career trajectory for commentator Gary Borders, proving there is life beyond the tri-fold display board. At age 15, Borders landed a side gig at the Longview News-Journal, thanks to his artful approach to faking UFO photos that he shot in his backyard.