Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Red River Radio
Fri April 19, 2013
Gary Borders: Middle Age Means Lifting With Your Legs
By Gary Borders
Commentator Gary Borders used to be the yes-man when it came to lifting loads of heavy stuff. Now he's rethinking that position after throwing out his middle-aged back.
Copyright 2013 KDAQ-FM. To see more, visit http://www.redriverradio.org/.
Andre Perry Commentary