Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Fri January 10, 2014
Gary Borders: Exercising electronic discipline could shorten a desk worker's day
There are myriad ways for workers to kill time when they're on the clock. But commentator Gary Borders contends if all electronic distractions were eliminated, a day in the cubicle could be shortened because the daily to-do list would be completed in well under eight hours. Any bosses on board? Anyone?