Most Active Stories
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- Barataria Bay, 4 Years After The Deepwater Horizon Disaster
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
Fri August 16, 2013
Gary Borders: Dogs have sunnier dispositions post-kennel experience
Originally published on Tue August 20, 2013 7:45 am
During the summer travel season, family dogs often have a date with the kennel. Commentator Gary Borders' dogs, Sam and Rosie, became more happy-go-lucky when they returned home from a week of boarding, and that's not a bad thing.