Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Fri August 16, 2013
Gary Borders: Dogs have sunnier dispositions post-kennel experience
Originally published on Tue August 20, 2013 7:45 am
During the summer travel season, family dogs often have a date with the kennel. Commentator Gary Borders' dogs, Sam and Rosie, became more happy-go-lucky when they returned home from a week of boarding, and that's not a bad thing.