Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 22, 2015
Fri August 8, 2014
FRIDAY: Ret. LSU History Prof. Paul Paskoff; and Charles Manson Prosecutor Vincent Bugliosi
Retired LSU History Professor Paul Paskoff joins Jim to talk about the 37th President of the United States: Richard Nixon. Forty years ago today on August 8, 1974, then President Nixon announced his plan to resign as President of the United States "effective immediately," and the following day he left office. Jim and Paul discuss that day and the days leading up to it, as well as the lasting legacy of President Richard Nixon.
Also, Vincent Bugliosi the prosecutor of Charles Manson talks with Jim to close out the last two segments of today's show. Vincent and Jim discuss the murders of Sharon Tate and others which led to Charles Manson's prosecution and subsequent sentence of life imprisonment, as well as other details from the case.