Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
Thu October 3, 2013
FRIDAY: Pollster Bernie Pinsonat, Political Scientist John Sides
Originally published on Fri October 4, 2013 11:33 am
Bernie Pinsonat, of Southern Media & Opinion Research, discusses the federal government shutdown and the 2014 U.S. Senate race.
George Washington University political science professor John Sides reflects on the 2012 Presidential election, and how Barack Obama overcame odds to win by 5-million votes.
Sarah Leen, Director of National Geographic Photography talks about their October issue "Power of Photography".