Most Active Stories
- Fazendeville, the town razed to make way for the Chalmette National Monument
- Photo Gallery: 2015 New Orleans Comic Con
- Le Show For The Week Of Jan. 11, 2015
- Electric car company Tesla Motors expanding number of charging stations in Louisiana
- Tickets Now On Sale For Wait, Wait... Don't Tell Me! — March 12, 2015 At The Saenger Theatre
Thu October 3, 2013
FRIDAY: Pollster Bernie Pinsonat, Political Scientist John Sides
Originally published on Fri October 4, 2013 11:33 am
Bernie Pinsonat, of Southern Media & Opinion Research, discusses the federal government shutdown and the 2014 U.S. Senate race.
George Washington University political science professor John Sides reflects on the 2012 Presidential election, and how Barack Obama overcame odds to win by 5-million votes.
Sarah Leen, Director of National Geographic Photography talks about their October issue "Power of Photography".