Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Thu October 3, 2013
FRIDAY: Pollster Bernie Pinsonat, Political Scientist John Sides
Originally published on Fri October 4, 2013 11:33 am
Bernie Pinsonat, of Southern Media & Opinion Research, discusses the federal government shutdown and the 2014 U.S. Senate race.
George Washington University political science professor John Sides reflects on the 2012 Presidential election, and how Barack Obama overcame odds to win by 5-million votes.
Sarah Leen, Director of National Geographic Photography talks about their October issue "Power of Photography".