Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Fri February 28, 2014
FRIDAY: NY Times Culture Reporter and Author Dave Itzko; C.B. Forgotston; Rolfe Larson
New York Times Culture Reporter and author Dave Itzkoff joins the show to talk about his latest book Mad As Hell: The Making of "Network" and the Fateful Vision of the Angriest Man in Movies. Also, attorney, political pundit, and Louisiana state capitol watchdog C.B. Forgotston talks with Jim about the upcoming legislative session, as well as Governor Bobby Jindal's recent comments at the White House following the National Governors Association's annual meeting. And, entrepreneurial strategies developer and author of Venture Forth, the award winning guide to social enterprise, Rolfe Larson talks with Jim about the Social Enterprise for Nonprofits workshop which is coming to Baton Rouge on March 18th and 19th.