Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- Fishermen And Retailers Go High-Tech For Authentic Gulf Seafood
Fri February 14, 2014
FRIDAY: Karen Alderman Harbert, Gavin Newsom, Zachary Karabell, & Hunt Slonem
Jim Engster interviews Karen Alderman Harbert, President/CEO of U.S. Chamber of Commerce's Institute for 21st Century Energy, who speaks of the politics and economics of energy including the Keystone pipeline and natural gas. Als0, California Lt. Governor Gavin Newsom, author of "Citizenville: How to Take The Town Square Digital" discusses how new technology can change government and business. Economist & money manager, Zachary Karabell talks of his book: "The Leading Indicators: A Short History of The Numbers That Rule The World." Painter, sculptor, and Tulane graduate, Hunt Slonem discusses his art, life and many interests.