Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Thu February 7, 2013
FRIDAY: Blue Cross Blue Shield's David Carmouche, BR Sympony Conductor Tim Muffett
Originally published on Fri February 8, 2013 10:25 am
Dr. David Carmouche, Chief Medical Officer of Blue Cross Blue Shield Louisiana, and BCBSLA economist Mike Bertaut talk about state Medicaid cuts and how they'll affect folks, and changes this year brought about by the Patient Protection & Affordable Care act, also called "Obamacare".
Baton Rouge Symphony Orchestra Conductor Tim Muffett discusses Diana Ross's sold out performance tonight, and the symphony's 2013 season.