Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Thu November 7, 2013
FRIDAY: Author Maria Brinson-Sampson, McKinley High Renovation
Originally published on Fri November 8, 2013 3:21 pm
Attorney and author Maria Brinson-Sampson talks about her book, "I Am The Marrying Kind", about why so few black woman are married.
Bill Martin discusses renovations on the baseball field at McKinley High School. If you would like to support this effort log on to www.fundly.com and search McKinley Panther Baseball.
Paul Conroy joins Jim to discuss his new book "Under the Wire: Maria Colvin's Final Assignment".