Most Active Stories
- Fazendeville, the town razed to make way for the Chalmette National Monument
- Photo Gallery: 2015 New Orleans Comic Con
- Le Show For The Week Of Jan. 11, 2015
- Electric car company Tesla Motors expanding number of charging stations in Louisiana
- Tickets Now On Sale For Wait, Wait... Don't Tell Me! — March 12, 2015 At The Saenger Theatre
Sat January 25, 2014
Freezes: The Damage is Done, Now What?
By Dan Gill
The Baton Rouge area, like most of Louisiana, has experienced a colder than average winter. Severe freezes in January have caused extensive damage to tropicals, citrus trees, and palms in the landscape.
Copyright 2014 WRKF-FM. To see more, visit http://www.wrkf.org.