Most Active Stories
- Fazendeville, the town razed to make way for the Chalmette National Monument
- Photo Gallery: 2015 New Orleans Comic Con
- Electric car company Tesla Motors expanding number of charging stations in Louisiana
- Le Show For The Week Of Jan. 11, 2015
- Tickets Now On Sale For Wait, Wait... Don't Tell Me! — March 12, 2015 At The Saenger Theatre
Tue September 11, 2012
Five named to state cosmetology board
Five appointments have been made to the Louisiana State Board of Cosmetology by Gov. Bobby Jindal.
The board regulates the cosmetology in the state.
Appointed to the board were:
— Frances Hand of Denham Springs, owner of Denham Springs Beauty College.
— Michelle Hays of Pineville, owner of Meshelz Hair Salon and Pineville Beauty School.
— Lora Moreau of Lafayette, owner of Cosmetology Training Center.
— Carolyn Robichaux of Baldwin, owner of Carolyn's Friends and Company Salon.
— Ira Weber of Metairie, owner of B&W Inc., a financial analysis company, and owner of two Fantastic Sam's franchise licenses.
Louisiana Racing Commission
Tropical Storm Isaac