Most Active Stories
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Le Show For April 20, 2014
- Barataria Bay, 4 Years After The Deepwater Horizon Disaster
- Telltale Rainbow Sheens Reveal Thousands Of Unreported Oil Spills In The Gulf
- For The First Time In 70 Years, Wild Whooping Cranes Have Laid Eggs In Louisiana
Tue September 11, 2012
Five named to state cosmetology board
Five appointments have been made to the Louisiana State Board of Cosmetology by Gov. Bobby Jindal.
The board regulates the cosmetology in the state.
Appointed to the board were:
— Frances Hand of Denham Springs, owner of Denham Springs Beauty College.
— Michelle Hays of Pineville, owner of Meshelz Hair Salon and Pineville Beauty School.
— Lora Moreau of Lafayette, owner of Cosmetology Training Center.
— Carolyn Robichaux of Baldwin, owner of Carolyn's Friends and Company Salon.
— Ira Weber of Metairie, owner of B&W Inc., a financial analysis company, and owner of two Fantastic Sam's franchise licenses.
Louisiana Racing Commission
Tropical Storm Isaac