Most Active Stories
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- Barataria Bay, 4 Years After The Deepwater Horizon Disaster
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
Around the Nation
Tue February 28, 2012
Finding Room For Fashion In The Courtroom
Tricia Elam once worked in a small Washington, DC law firm — where she learned, to her dismay, that proper attire meant plain suits and flat shoes. But she discovered a way to combine her passions for justice and fashion. She shares her vision with host Michel Martin. Elam is profiled in this week's Washington Post Magazine.