Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Around the Nation
Tue February 28, 2012
Finding Room For Fashion In The Courtroom
Tricia Elam once worked in a small Washington, DC law firm — where she learned, to her dismay, that proper attire meant plain suits and flat shoes. But she discovered a way to combine her passions for justice and fashion. She shares her vision with host Michel Martin. Elam is profiled in this week's Washington Post Magazine.