Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Fri March 1, 2013
Filmmaker Zach Godshall, Professors Jeff Nagle and Kirby Goidel
Originally published on Mon March 4, 2013 2:14 pm
Jim chats with south Louisiana filmmaker Zack Godshall, director of the documentary "A Man Without Words", and author Susan Schaller, who wrote the non-fiction book upon which the film is based.
Tulane University's Dr. Geoff Nagle and LSU's Dr. Kirby Goidel discuss a recent joint study on early childhood development in Louisiana.
Jim talks with Dr. Jeff Carney, with LSU's Coastal Sustainability Studio.