Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Fishermen And Retailers Go High-Tech For Authentic Gulf Seafood
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- Short-Term Rental Stakeholders All Agree On One Thing: Current Law Inadequate
Fri March 1, 2013
Filmmaker Zach Godshall, Professors Jeff Nagle and Kirby Goidel
Originally published on Mon March 4, 2013 2:14 pm
Jim chats with south Louisiana filmmaker Zack Godshall, director of the documentary "A Man Without Words", and author Susan Schaller, who wrote the non-fiction book upon which the film is based.
Tulane University's Dr. Geoff Nagle and LSU's Dr. Kirby Goidel discuss a recent joint study on early childhood development in Louisiana.
Jim talks with Dr. Jeff Carney, with LSU's Coastal Sustainability Studio.