Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Tue February 28, 2012
The Fight Over Overdraft Fees
Banks recently made huge profits from overdraft fees. Now the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau asks how much of that was bad money management by customers, and how much was banks gaming the system. Host Michel Martin talks with Washington Post Financial Reporter Ylan Mui and regular financial contributor Alvin Hall.