Most Active Stories
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- Barataria Bay, 4 Years After The Deepwater Horizon Disaster
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
Tue February 28, 2012
The Fight Over Overdraft Fees
Banks recently made huge profits from overdraft fees. Now the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau asks how much of that was bad money management by customers, and how much was banks gaming the system. Host Michel Martin talks with Washington Post Financial Reporter Ylan Mui and regular financial contributor Alvin Hall.