Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Wed October 9, 2013
With Fewer Competitive Districts Comes Less Incentive To Compromise
Originally published on Wed October 9, 2013 4:37 pm
Melissa Block speaks with David Wasserman, House editor for The Cook Political Report, about the leanings of congressional districts in the U.S., polarized districts and roots in the shutdown.