Most Active Stories
- Fazendeville, the town razed to make way for the Chalmette National Monument
- Photo Gallery: 2015 New Orleans Comic Con
- Electric car company Tesla Motors expanding number of charging stations in Louisiana
- Le Show For The Week Of Jan. 11, 2015
- Tickets Now On Sale For Wait, Wait... Don't Tell Me! — March 12, 2015 At The Saenger Theatre
Inside the Arts
Thu March 1, 2012
Fast Paced, Edgy Contemporary Ballet
He's hailed as one of the most innovative dance-makers of his generation. And now, Stephen Petronio ...
makes his New Orleans debut with two groundbreaking works --- Underland, set to music by Australian alternative rocker Nick Cave and City of Twist, a love letter to New York, set to an original score by Laurie Anderson. We go Inside the Arts as the New Orleans Ballet Association and the NOCCA Institute present Stephen Petronio Company in three performances of a unique dance journey.
Performances run Friday, March 2 and Saturday, March 3 at 8 pm, and a Saturday matinee at 2, at NOCCA's Lupin Hall, 2800 Chartres Street. More info at www.nobadance.com