Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Inside the Arts
Thu March 1, 2012
Fast Paced, Edgy Contemporary Ballet
He's hailed as one of the most innovative dance-makers of his generation. And now, Stephen Petronio ...
makes his New Orleans debut with two groundbreaking works --- Underland, set to music by Australian alternative rocker Nick Cave and City of Twist, a love letter to New York, set to an original score by Laurie Anderson. We go Inside the Arts as the New Orleans Ballet Association and the NOCCA Institute present Stephen Petronio Company in three performances of a unique dance journey.
Performances run Friday, March 2 and Saturday, March 3 at 8 pm, and a Saturday matinee at 2, at NOCCA's Lupin Hall, 2800 Chartres Street. More info at www.nobadance.com