Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
- Episode 609: The Curse Of The Black Lotus
Inside the Arts
Thu March 1, 2012
Fast Paced, Edgy Contemporary Ballet
He's hailed as one of the most innovative dance-makers of his generation. And now, Stephen Petronio ...
makes his New Orleans debut with two groundbreaking works --- Underland, set to music by Australian alternative rocker Nick Cave and City of Twist, a love letter to New York, set to an original score by Laurie Anderson. We go Inside the Arts as the New Orleans Ballet Association and the NOCCA Institute present Stephen Petronio Company in three performances of a unique dance journey.
Performances run Friday, March 2 and Saturday, March 3 at 8 pm, and a Saturday matinee at 2, at NOCCA's Lupin Hall, 2800 Chartres Street. More info at www.nobadance.com