Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Thu July 18, 2013
Familiar Voices At The Louisiana Eats! Table
We've invited some of our favorite guests back for this week's edition of Louisiana Eats! They might have all been on the program before, but they've each got something new to bring to the table.
Environmental reporter Paul Greenberg explains why "the Dead Zone," in the Gulf of Mexico is expected to be larger than ever this summer. On a more light-hearted note, we'll be joined by Chef Tenney Flynn to discuss the strange requests he fulfills at his restaurant for some of his favorite customers.