Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Tue May 15, 2012
Facebook's Growth And Reach At A Glance
Originally published on Thu May 17, 2012 11:32 am
In just a few years, Facebook has grown from an idea hatched at Harvard to a worldwide social media phenomenon potentially valued at about $100 billion. Review key moments on Facebook's road to growth, see where it's most popular, and compare how much the shares held by Mark Zuckerberg and other Facebook executives could be worth once the company goes public.