Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Tue May 15, 2012
Facebook's Growth And Reach At A Glance
Originally published on Tue December 9, 2014 3:30 pm
In just a few years, Facebook has grown from an idea hatched at Harvard to a worldwide social media phenomenon potentially valued at about $100 billion. Review key moments on Facebook's road to growth, see where it's most popular, and compare how much the shares held by Mark Zuckerberg and other Facebook executives could be worth once the company goes public.