Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Fishermen And Retailers Go High-Tech For Authentic Gulf Seafood
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- Short-Term Rental Stakeholders All Agree On One Thing: Current Law Inadequate
Thu July 19, 2012
'Exterminator' pleads not guilty to drug charges
William "Billy" Bretherton, star of the A&E reality TV show "Billy the Exterminator," has pleaded not guilty to drug charges in his home state of Louisiana.
Bretherton and his wife, Mary, were arrested in June on drug possession charges in Bossier Parish when they surrendered to police on a warrant charging them with one count each of possession of synthetic marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
On Wednesday, the couple each entered pleas of not guilty in state District Court in Bossier Parish. According to court documents, they had not yet hired an attorney but planned to do so before a Sept. 19 hearing before District Judge Ford Stinson.