Most Active Stories
- Fazendeville, the town razed to make way for the Chalmette National Monument
- Photo Gallery: 2015 New Orleans Comic Con
- Electric car company Tesla Motors expanding number of charging stations in Louisiana
- Le Show For The Week Of Jan. 11, 2015
- Tickets Now On Sale For Wait, Wait... Don't Tell Me! — March 12, 2015 At The Saenger Theatre
Thu July 19, 2012
'Exterminator' pleads not guilty to drug charges
William "Billy" Bretherton, star of the A&E reality TV show "Billy the Exterminator," has pleaded not guilty to drug charges in his home state of Louisiana.
Bretherton and his wife, Mary, were arrested in June on drug possession charges in Bossier Parish when they surrendered to police on a warrant charging them with one count each of possession of synthetic marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
On Wednesday, the couple each entered pleas of not guilty in state District Court in Bossier Parish. According to court documents, they had not yet hired an attorney but planned to do so before a Sept. 19 hearing before District Judge Ford Stinson.