Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
- Episode 609: The Curse Of The Black Lotus
Thu July 19, 2012
'Exterminator' pleads not guilty to drug charges
William "Billy" Bretherton, star of the A&E reality TV show "Billy the Exterminator," has pleaded not guilty to drug charges in his home state of Louisiana.
Bretherton and his wife, Mary, were arrested in June on drug possession charges in Bossier Parish when they surrendered to police on a warrant charging them with one count each of possession of synthetic marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
On Wednesday, the couple each entered pleas of not guilty in state District Court in Bossier Parish. According to court documents, they had not yet hired an attorney but planned to do so before a Sept. 19 hearing before District Judge Ford Stinson.