Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
- Episode 609: The Curse Of The Black Lotus
Wed December 7, 2011
On this week's edition of Louisiana Eats!, Poppy speaks with restaurateur John Currence about his latest collaboration with the Manning family, and then chats with the President & CEO of 2nd Harvest Food Bank about their initiatives around Louisiana.
Sweet and Spicy Pecans
Yield: 1 cup
1 cup pecans
1 tablespoon butter
2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons sugar
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/4 teaspoon salt
Melt the butter and add the worcestershire sauce. In a separate bowl combine the sugar, cayenne pepper and salt. Toss the pecans in the butter then sprinkle on the dry mixture and toss to coat the pecans. Spread in a single layer on a baking sheet and place in a pre-heated 325 degree oven. Set timer for 7 minutes. Total baking time might be up to 10 minutes. Cool and store.
We're love to hear from you! Enter our culinary contest!