Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Mon December 23, 2013
Exercise is Medicine Without the Negative Side Effects
Very few people exercise and almost everyone has a reason for not exercising. Bill Gvoich, Medical Wellness Program Director of Spectrum Fitness & Wellness, discusses the strong evidence between physical activity and health, and overall quality of life. For more information on Gvoich's health and exercise program, please visit www.gvoich.com.