Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Mon December 23, 2013
Exercise is Medicine Without the Negative Side Effects
Very few people exercise and almost everyone has a reason for not exercising. Bill Gvoich, Medical Wellness Program Director of Spectrum Fitness & Wellness, discusses the strong evidence between physical activity and health, and overall quality of life. For more information on Gvoich's health and exercise program, please visit www.gvoich.com.