Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
- Episode 609: The Curse Of The Black Lotus
Wed June 20, 2012
Ex-Saint Hargrove Says It's Not His Voice in Clip
NEW YORK — Former Saints defensive end Anthony Hargrove says it's not his voice saying "Give me the money" in a video used by the NFL as evidence in its investigation of the New Orleans bounty program.
Hargrove spoke Tuesday outside NFL headquarters.
Hargrove, Will Smith, Scott Fujita and Jonathan Vilma each attended appeals hearings for their suspensions with Commissioner Roger Goodell at the league offices in Manhattan on Monday.
The NFL showed reporters a clip from the 2010 NFC championship game in which Hargrove purportedly made the "money" comment about injuring Brett Favre.
Hargrove, now with Green Bay, was docked eight games.